Position: Process Compliance Dashboard
To ensure prompt collation of MIS Reports, process and policy reviews including monitoring, reporting on implementation and compliance; coordination of resolution and query generated form process compliance and audit.
Process Compliance and Coordination
1. Monitor strict compliance and adherence to organizational Policies, contract and ensure thorough understanding of the SCM Process
2. Coordinated SCM function group for resolution of query, while ensuring the SLAs are maintained throughout.
3. Ensure the Airtel employee satisfaction by monitoring the adherence defined SLAs and quality parameter team
4. Responsible for coordination of audit, ensure compliance, monitor to resolve non compliance
5. Teach and train the team for correct usage of the system and processes.
1. Generate various dashboard reports, follow up with users for improving the accuracy of the data
2. Analyze data and communicate to improve.
3. Ensure the self and teams contribution to the knowledge repository and make recommendation for process improvement.
4. Track and communicate teams status and accomplishments
Qualification in Business Administration. Minimum of 3 years
Knowledge of Oracle Modules and processes
Knowledge of six sigma
Functional / Technical Skills and Other Requirements:
Excellent communication skills (English – Written & Verbal)
Good team player
Problem solving and Decision making – ability to visualize the problem and think abstractly to solve it
MS excel – formulae, pivot table and preferably macros
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online