1. Becker and Posner Blog on Medical Screening and Overdiagnosis
2. VOX article by Patacchini and Zenou on peer effects in education
3. A plenum (a new word for me - roughly means "all" I think) of German economists offer suggestions on the European Debt Crisis
4. Via Mankiw, a conference for undergraduate economists at Georgetown.
5. (Via a link on Stumbling and Mumbling), Tim Harford offers some interesting thoughts on financial literacy education and regulation as forms of improving consumer outcomes.