1. Choice overload is an important concept in the recent literature on consumer decision making. A review from last year in the Journal of Consumer Research is worth reading on this.
2. Many consumers believe 36 months is longer than three years - press release based on study in Journal of Consumer Research
3. A really important paper in PNAS showing that childhood self-control predicts future health, controlling for a very wide range of potential confounds
4. Journal of Health Economics paper by Ikeda et al showing that obesity is linked to hyperbolic discounting
5. Meltzer and Jena Journal of Health Economics paper on wages and the intensity of exercise