Thursday, August 25, 2005

Journalism and Communications Professors

Attention all Journalism and Communications Professors:
If you teach in the areas of Journalism, Communications, or Public Relations, this message is for you. One of your colleagues emailed me asking if I knew of professors using the Journal in her discipline with the intent of sharing ideas. So if you are in any of these areas and use the Journal or are considering adopting it for your courses, please email me and I will share names and email addresses with others in your discipline who contact me.

By the way, you might want to consider another resource. The Journal offers Weekly Reviews for Journalism and Media. You can sign up for these free weekly emails at http://216.65.45.181/educators_reviews/sign_up.cfm. I have read these reviews and they are very well-written.

And these Weekly Reviews are not just for Journalism professors only. There are 16 various disciplines from which to choose. So professors in many disciplines can take advantage of this great teaching tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment