Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quick post: Revisiting the reasons why the College Board is not a reliable source

If you read an article that refers to the College Board and their numbers, don't buy it. It's a bunch of hooey.
Thanks to No Sucker Left Behind, I was inspired to write this post.

Let's dig up some oldies but goodies about the College Board. Back in the summer when I was still affiliated with a forgive student loan debt movement, I got into it with individuals there - Patricia Steele and Sandra Baum. I encourage you to read these pieces and share 'em with others.

- Breaking News Part I: My Debate with Patricia Steele and Sandy Baum
- Breaking News Part II: The College Board USED to be a LENDER
- And yet another posting about the College Board

This part of the machine is bent on providing misinformation that reporters readily swallow and spit back up - it provides for tepid readings on an enormous lending crisis that's already burst.


No comments:

Post a Comment