Saturday, November 11, 2006

Private Higher Education Roundtable (II)

As mentioned a couple of days back, I was invited to be part of a panel to discuss the development and future of the Malaysian private higher education sector on Astro's Asia Entertainment Channel (AEC). The roundtable discussion is in Mandarin.

Just an update to let you know that the roundtable discussions is "broken" into 3-parts of 15 minutes, to be shown over 3 Sundays starting tomorrow, 12th November 2006 at 10.45pm news segment. There wasn't anything too controversial, but I thought the discussions did cover some of the more pertinent issues within the given timeframe. I'll blog more on the discussions next week ;)

For those who are watching, do let me know if I made the cut speaking in Mandarin (for which I tend to be weaker when dealing with the more technical or sophisticated terms). I'll also probably have to figure out how I'm going to catch the episodes, since I can't afford the Astro subscription ;p.

No comments:

Post a Comment