Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Pratt's Educational Resources for Teachers & Parents

Pratt's Educational Resources for Teachers & Parents. A directory of links to lesson plans, activities, and homeschooling in all subject areas. Emphasis on elementary, but some links are appropriate for older students.



From the site:



Find FREE resources which include: themes, crafts, activities, online activities, recipes, music, Spanish, links, etc.

There are links on my pages that promote products but I have never bought anything from any of these sites and I do not endorse any of them.



I am a certified teacher (through 2003) and have an endorsement in ESL (English as a Second Language.) I have not taught in the public school system. I served a mission in Chile for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You can learn more at: mormon.org. I learned the Spanish language in Chile. I was a Student Teacher in a Bilingual 1st and 2nd Grade classrooms (there were two classroom teachers) during the Fall of 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment