Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Inside Kindergarten

Inside Kindergarten. From a former kindergarten teacher who taught a full-day kindergarten class. Descriptions of activities, strategies, thematic units, internet projects, and parent information.



From the site:



Hi, my name is Addie Gaines and I was a kindergarten teacher at Seneca Elementary in Seneca, Mo. for eleven years.

I served two years as assistant principal at Seneca. This year I am elementary principal at Kirbyville Elementary, which is near Branson, MO. This is definitely a new adventure and I am looking forward to it. I continue to stay involved with the early childhood community at Teachers.net and remain in the loop with the early childhood professionals, as well as maintain this site directed primarily towards kindergarten teachers. During my tenure as a kindergarten teacher, I had the opportunity to teach both half and full day programs. After doing both, I am a real proponent of full day kindergarten. I think that it is great!

Come see what we do all day long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment